Welcome to San Antonio Diaper Service. We are a family-owned operation and the only diaper service servicing the greater San Antonio area.
We are a small business & primarily provide service for our customers diapers, however we do have limited availability of loaner diapers.
We offer the following services –
Diaper Laundry For Your Diapers You Have Purchased
This is perfect for families that are interested in cloth diapers but do not want to deal with the poop and washing part of it all. You can still get all the financial and environmental benefits of using cloth diapers along with the convenience of having freshly laundered and folded diapers delivered to your doorstep
Keep in mind that you need two weeks worth of diapers – a weeks supply that you are using, and the week’s supply that we pick up and are washing. (If you do not have enough, see 2-3 day turnaround for $6 extra) You will need 2 wet bags for storage, however we can provide those for a small extra charge added on.
* Weekly pickup and delivery right to your doorstep (If you live outside of 15 mile radius from 410/IH-10 interchange on NW side, there will be a travel surcharge)
* Washing of diapers according to manufacturer directions including the use of cloth diaper-friendly detergent. We will also wash any cloth wipes you may be using.
* Safe and effective Drying of diapers – inserts/doublers tumble dried and covers line dried.
* Diapers are freshly folded, stuffed and ready for use!
* Stubborn stain treatment – 50c for each diaper
* Starting at $20 a week for 1 child, + $10 each child after that.
If your stash is not large enough for weekly pick up/drop off, we offer a 2-3 day turnaround for $6 extra!
Weekly pick up & delivery: $20 (+$10 each extra child)
Pick up with diapers returned within 2-3 days: $26 (+$10 each extra child)
* Cost-saving Long term contracts and add-ons available.
Loaner Diaper Service-Prefolds & Covers:
We have very limited slots available at this time for loaner diaper customers, so please contact us to find out availability of this service.
At this time the only loaner diapers available are the Sweet Pea newborn sized prefolds that fit babies approx 6-10lbs. Their dimensions are 11.5 x 13 inches.
*There is a $35 refundable deposit for loaners. This covers loss or damage to diapers.
*Loaner diapers $30 per week. Pickup and delivery right to your doorstep (Travel charge for customers outside 15 mile radius from 410/IH-10 interchange on NW side)
*Includes approx 70 prefolds, 2-3 covers & one snappi fastener.
*1-2 wet bags will be provided.
Got the stinkies? We understand laundry science and can help you treat your diapers safely of ammonia and/or mineral buildup that can occur over long term use. We will also trouble shoot to deal with special cases of yeast and other contaminants.
* Free pickup and delivery right to your doorstep (Travel surcharge outside 15 mile radius from 410/IH-10 interchange on NW side)
* Optional free reminder scheduling for your next diaper stripping
* $30 per 20 diapers & $1 each diaper after that – please give us as much information about your diapers and what kind of issues you’ve been having, if any and the type of water you have in your home.
* Optional Add-On – If you are washing your own diapers, you can make use of our In-home wash routine troubleshooting and evaluation: we can come to your home to review your wash routine and test your water to give you personal recommendations.
Buying brand new diapers is really exciting but not so exciting is sitting by the washer and dryer doing multiple cycles to prep natural fiber diapers. We can help take that workload off your hands!
* Free pickup and delivery right to your doorstep (Travel surcharge outside of 15 mile radius from 410/IH-10 interchange on NW side)
* Prepping of new diapers according to manufacturer instructions – this can include multiple washing and drying cycles using the correct type and amount of detergent
* Diapers are freshly folded, stuffed and ready for use! *
Microfiber: Starting at $15 per 24 diapers & $1 each diaper after.
Natural fiber diapers: $1 per diaper.
Cotton prefolds are $1.50 a diaper due to the amount of washes required.
If your diaper cover is a wool cover, you will need to lanolize the cover from time to time to maintain its water resistance.Wool diaper covers have almost superhero properties. They have natural odor fighting agents and can be air dried for weeks before needing to be washed (unless they get soiled). The amazing properties of wool owe more to the lanolin in the wool than the wool itself. So, to preserve the life and durability, you should lanolize wool covers on a regular basis.
We can lanolize your wool covers starting at $10 for 3 covers.
**New Service! **
Washing cloth “chuck pads”
We now offer services to wash cloth chuck pads. If you have a bed ridden loved one you care for & would prefer to use cotton instead of the disposable pads, we will launder those for you!
You don’t need to commit to any long term service!
More often I actually do sporadic diaper service for people only when they need it! I can often pick up same day or next day & 2-3 day turnaround is $26 for diapers for one child. Got 2 in diapers? $10 extra!
If you have company coming & have too much to do, or you’re just plain overwhelmed & that diaper pail is hovering over you like Mt Doom! Let me take care of diaper laundry so you can get to other things or….heaven forbid, relax 🙂
I also always sun prefolds & shells when at all possible & use lemon water to try & remove stains!
Call/text Kat today at 210-896-8650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check back for updates!
I do not have the ability to do registries, however you can purchases a “gift certificate” for services for yourself or others for weeks or months of continued service. I accept paypal, cash or checks & can provide you with an invoice for your records.
Please note!! Due to limited slots available, you must begin to redeem your service within 30 days of purchase or the birth of the baby (if service was purchased prior to birth)! Purchases are non-refundable.
- Page last updated: July 2017